Grab a coffee and an interesting paper from the last week and join us for a discussion of exciting science.
Every Monday morning
9:30 - 10:00AM (Paris time)
Join live on Zoom or YouTube
Join live on Zoom
Meeting ID: 895 8114 6322
Or via the CNSeminars
How to prepare for a Neuroccino:
1. Try and summarise the main points of the paper (no need to prepare a presentation) and tell us why the paper got you excited.
2. What's the take-home message?
3. What did the authors do (e.g. what methods/analysis etc.)?
4. Who was the study cohort (e.g. volunteers, patients)?
5. Why did this paper capture your attention?
Most recent Neuroccino: